Cornwall and Area Pop Event with Amber Dawn Fox of the Walking Dead and AMC's Comic Book Men

6:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This weekend I was photographing the Cornwall & Area Pop Event (CAPE) at the Benson Centre for The Seeker newspaper. A few celebrities at the event liked and shared my photos on Facebook including Amber Dawn Fox of the Walking Dead and Ming Chen of AMC's Comic Book Men.


Photo above: Amber Dawn Fox who played Officer Bello in Season 5 of the Walking Dead liked a few of my photos from CAPE this weekend. She also shared a few of my photos on her official Facebook page. So cool!


Photo above: Ming Chen of AMC's Comic Book Men with Kevin Smith posted one of my photos from CAPE on his official Facebook page and gave me credit. So awesome! Also in the photo and on the television show is Michael Zapcic.



Photo above: I also photographed Pat Mastroianni who played Joey Jeremiah on Degrassi at the event. He wore his iconic hat for the photograph.



Photo above: Voice Actor John Stocker was also in Cornwall for CAPE. His resume includes many Saturday Morning Cartoons from the 1980s and 1990s including Star Wars: Ewoks, Star Wars: Droids, Sailor Moon, X-Men, The Real Ghostbusters, Garfield and Friends, Carebears, Franklin and Friends, Mona the Vampire, Super Mario Bros., the Magic School Bus and many (many) other cartoons.



Photo Above: Here is a collage of photos I took from this weekend. Over 4000 people attended the first ever CAPE. It was a fantastic and fun event with comic books, cosplay, vintage toys, and video games.